Saturday, October 3, 2015

We got Rained out

They closed down the whole fair because there was a hurricane about to happen. Prior to this the fair in Virgina had been nothing but rain rain rain anyway. I was very happy to hear that I would get to go back to Ohio and be with my family for a little bit so that's where I am now.


me and my wife





We'll probably spend a lot of time in Walmart, and I'll probably spend time trying to meet up with old friends and relatives who I miss, who have their own lives now, that I'm not much a part of.

 Sometimes I feel like I've done a lot of making friends, becoming very close with them, and then going on to whatever's next and basically losing that friendship, because in my mind I feel like we can and will meet again, which happens, but it's still not the same as being with those people all the time--having fights--solving problems, dealing with life.


Here's a collaboration me and Saemee did of some customers that came in out of the rain.






 I recently learned about a really cool show called Geran Lagen.

 Here's another collab by Saemee and I.

 

No comments: